1. Find a wall (or a window) and put your legs up. It sooths your backache, tired legs and will calm your mind.
2. Spine twist! Lie down and twist your spine. This will help you to release tension in the spine and to give your internal organs a massage.
3. Take a shower. And sit down for a change. Let the water flow and just relax.
4. This pose is called Nataraja-Asana or dancer pose. Nataraja is another name of Shiva, the Lord of the Dance. This posture helps to strengthen your sense of balance and concentration.
5. Cat and cow pose that makes you feel good. Use it for stress relief or as a warm up before coming into a downward facing dog. Move with your breath, do it slooooowly and a few times.
6. Take a deep breath and relax. You can put a pillow under your legs if they’re tired. Then close your eyes, breathe naturally, and practice eliminating tension from the body. Ideally, this posture lasts for 10 to 20 minutes.
7. So this is next level. Sirsasana calms the brain and helps to relieve stress and mild depression. As you’ve probably noticed: it’s considered to be an intermediate to advanced pose, so don’t do it if you don’t have a lot of yoga experience.
8. Lie down on your back and pull your knees to your chest. Feel what feels nice, maybe from right to left or making circles with your knees. This is good stuff for your back and tired legs.
9. Super stretch! Downward facing dog in the bath tub. Benefits the whole body, stiffness in your shoulders, lengthens your legs, helps to arch your feet and strengthens your ankles.
10. Relax and close your eyes. If you still have sensitivities in the knees, you can sit on a blanket or wedge a blanket under your knees. Make a ‘mudra’ with your hands and just be here.
Yoga classes at Volkshotel
Price 1 training €10
Price 10 training card €85
Email to email@example.com or drop by our reception desk.
White Bike Room
Take a look at all of our Special Rooms.